Product Code : 2848
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 400 Kilograms
- Price Range
- 3.00 - 4.00 USD ($)
We are a provider of modified silicone oil, RX-103. The fluid with medium viscosity has a special chemical structure and advantages of mineral oils and silicon fluids. It can be used as a die casting release agent. It is also considered better than conventional silicone fluids, when the finished parts have to be painted, coated, printed or bonded.
A small amount of release agent can be used for obtaining an outstanding release effect. It easily and accurately reproduce every surface detail of the molded article. This silicone oil shows excellent film forming properties.
Product Feature of Silicone Oil:
- Excellent lubricity performance
- Excellent high temperature resistance
- No affect on post-processing performance (like printing, painting and electroplating) of castings
- No residues and no smoke on the die as well as molded part.
- This oil is useful in several kinds of metal die casting, like magnesium, aluminum and zinc alloy die casting. It can also be used in the production of large, heavy and complex parts, as well as in applications with high die temperatures.
|Typical general characteristics ||Inspection Method ||Value |
|Appearance || ||clear, colorless to yellowish |
|Viscosity, kinematic at 25 °C || ||900 - 1500 mm²/s |
|Viscosity, dynamic at 25 °C || ||800 - 1400 mPa.s |
|Refractive index at 25 °C || ||approx. 1.4640 |
|Density at 25 °C ||DIN 51757 ||0.912 g/cm³ |
|Volatility ||5 g / 2 h / 230 °C ||< 1.5 % |
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 400 Kilograms Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3 Days